Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Today's Manicure - Drippy Pink Glitter!

So this morning I was wondering what I should do with my nails, and I decided to do something pink, because I honestly don't wear pink that much on my nails... 
I remembered seeing this picture on Beautylish a while ago and I remember at the time I wondered how she had done it... so today I remembered and decided to create a drippy glittery manicure of my own!



I used:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
two coats of OPI's Pink Friday
GOSH Matt Effect Top Coat
OPI's Teenage Dream (my camera can't capture the full amazing glitter-ness of this polish!)
and then on top of the glitter drips...
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat!


side view to see the full 3D drippyness!
I hope you have an amazing day!
Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment