Friday, July 6, 2012

To The Vet's and the Mall!

Good morning world!
I have gotten neither of my packages in the mail so far, however I have a feeling that one will come today, fingers crossed!
However today is the special day... my guinea pig Maddie has an appointment this morning at the vet's (she doesn't know about it yet) to get her toe nails trimmed!

my cute little piggy ♥
I used to trim her toe nails myself with a little clipper we got, but it's so hard to do when you have to grab her feet and hold them still... I would also need about 3 extra arms to hold my squirmy piggy still - especially since she doesn't like her front paws being touched! 
Thankfully the vet's is about a 2 minute drive away so I'll just keep her on my lap in the car and hold her in the waiting room and pray that there's no big dogs there that try to sniff her :)

One of the things about the BundleMonster plates that I don't like is that they don't include a scraper and a stamper... so I have to go to the mall this afternoon as well and grab a starter Konad kit  that includes a scraper and a stamper and also some nail polish and a Konad plate or two! 

Then... after that... the part of today that I'm most worried about: I have to get a police check! I'm working at this camp this summer which is a week long, and because of my age I have to get a police check so that they know I'm not a criminal or something and could be a potential threat to the children's safety :S
I've never gotten a police check - or stepped inside the local police station - so needless to say I am a bit nervous! My boyfriend has gotten them before, and he was telling me that it's not so big of a deal, they just search up your name and print out a piece of paper saying that you're clear, and here I was thinking that they were going to have to take a photo and take my fingerprint and ask me questions... I guess I've been watching too many NCIS LA episodes with him recently ☺
I just hope that I don't have something on there that I don't know about... my childhood's pretty fuzzy ; )

Juliexo

No comments:

Post a Comment