Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Konad + Bundlemonster Stamping Plates

Yes, my Bundlemonster plates finally arrived!!!!!
packaging it came in!
So I ripped off the blue sticky plastic covering the plates and I am quite literally in love with them!! I can't wait to use them in future manicures!
back of the plates
plate BM-311 with lots of gorgeous designs!

The plates are heavier than I thought they would be, and they quite nearly blinded my eyes with how shiny they are ☺
Also, some photos of the Konad plates I got with my stamping kit - compared to the Bundlemonster plates, the designs on these are so tiny haha!
Konad plate M3

Konad plate M2

yarrooo shiny plates!!
I've highlighted in the Konad book (it contains all the plate designs as well as promo posters, kits, instructions, etc) and I figured that I'll be spending quite a lot of money on plates but the Bundlemonster ones will be keeping me quite happy for a while!

Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment