Sunday, July 8, 2012

EURO 2012 nails (old)

So I know that Euro ended a while ago, but I was looking through photos of nails that I've done and wanted to post these! 
I apologize for the tipwear and the hang nail on my pointer as well, but as you know the show must go on... ☺
I was inspired by the logo and the curves in the flower/people... originally I was hoping to do V-gap nails but I figured they wouldn't look to good on my short ish nails (at the time they were pretty short compared to how long they are now) but I might try doing the v gap nails soon! :)


Nail Polish Used:
pointer finger
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in 27, "Mellow Yellow" and 04, "Blue Me Away"
middle finger
Orly "Glitz & Glamour" and Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in 28 "Black Out"
ring finger
Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle in 120 "White Tip" and Quo by Orly "Red Hot"
pinky finger
Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle in 120 "White Tip" and black acrylic paint


It was a fun manicure for me to do! If you want to know how I created the half moon flag designs, I used a hole reinforcement sticker on the half moon part and then I really carefully freehand painted the two halves of my nail, trying my hardest to leave a smallish gap in the middle of my to let the half moon colour peek out! 

Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment