Wednesday, July 11, 2012

First Bundlemonster Manicure!

So with my Bundlemonster plates that came in the mail today, I was really eager to try them out so originally I decided to do one nail a different colour with a darker/lighter shade used to stamp with a different design on every nail... but after several attempts at a finicky small design I decided to go with something bigger ☺ for some reason with just having the base colours my nails reminded me of pastel macaroons... yum!


I did every single nail on both of my hands a different colour! I liked the design I had stamped onto my thumb so I decided to keep it and have the rest a houndstooth pattern!

Nail Polish Used:
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in "Blue Me Away" "Mellow Yellow" and "Blue It"
LA Girls Disco Brites in "Turntable"
Orly in "Gumdrop" and "Snowcone"
China Glaze in "Re-Fresh Mint" and "Spontaneous"
GOSH in "Pink Rose"
Joe Fresh in "Coral"
Quo by Orly in "True Pink"
OPI in "Pink Friday"
Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in "Gum Drop"
and
BM plates 322 and 313

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with my first attempt using the Bundlemonster plates! There's a few smudges where I didn't get the design perfect, but I don't think that anybody will notice unless they're looking up close at it or they're looking at this post and will point it out when they see me ☺

Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment