Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Backyard ♥

My backyard is one of my favourite places to go when I need to relax or take a breath of fresh air, or get some inspiration, or to sit and eat a popsicle on a hot day!
Even though we've been having a really dry summer so far, the potted flower plants are still in bloom even though the grass is as dry as ever. Tomorrow is the day of the week where the city allows us to water our lawn... I keep on telling mum that she needs to buy a sprinkler but she hasn't gotten one yet! It would save me having to stand outside in the prickly grass for an hour or so☺

Things with me have been busy the past week so that would explain my absence for not posting, but I get home around 3:30 and then I usually have chores and other misc things to do (like watching more episodes of NCIS LA with my boyfriend - I'll admit it, he's got me hooked!) But I was able to get outside yesterday while photographing my pastel macaroon/houndstooth manicure to show you some of the flowers in the potted plants and the favourite part of my backyard, my waterfall!


pink pansy!

I love their centres!

does anybody know what this flower is called? I don't!


I love the colouring on this pansy!

And finally, last but certainly not least...
my waterfall!
I hope everybody has a lovely weekend! I'll be back to posting regularly as soon as today's finished!

Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment