Wednesday, July 11, 2012

China Glaze "Prism" Swatches

You know the purple unicorn that everybody imagined when they were kids that I was talking about? Well, the polish is called "Prism" by China Glaze... 

Now unfortunately, my camera spazzed at how glitter packed this nail polish is so it didn't capture the sheer glittery awesomeness of it :(
It quite literally blinds your eyes at how glittery it is... I'd compare it in glitteryness to OPI's Teenage Dream!
The colour is a pale purple/grey holo. There is microglitter of a bunch of different colours, and then larger flecks of red, light blue, green, yellow, orange - it's quite fantastic!
I couldn't help myself so I took a few bookeh shots of the polish ☺

Because the polish is a bit sheer and I could see my tips, I used one coat on my nails and then another coat on my tips followed with a coat of Seche Vite!
This is a gorgeous polish and I can't wait to do things like stamping with it :)
I'm seriously considering getting a few other polishes from the same Prismatic collection, but we'll have to see...
one more bookeh!

Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment