Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mail Anticipation!

This week I am waiting for two very important items to come in the mail... a package from my sister and the 2012 Collection of nail plates from BundleMonster, which I ordered on the 30th of June and I got the email that they were shipped on Monday, so they should be here soon - but I'm not sure how long it takes a package from Hawaii to ship to Canada!


The anticipation of waiting for a package to come in the mail is almost as exciting as what's in the package itself! And plus the last time I was waiting for a big package was a haul from e.l.f. that I ordered quite a while ago and that took about 2 weeks if I remember correctly to get here, and every day I would come home and ask my mother, "is it here yet?!?!" and it finally came on the day that I was home sick! 

I hope everybody is having a wonderful day :) I think I'm going to take advantage of the warm weather and the sunshine and go outside and pull some weeds and water the flowers... and check my mailbox of course!
Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment