Friday, November 2, 2012

NOTD: Glorious Blue Houndstooth!

I was craving a classy yet pretty manicure the other day, and while I was cleaning my BundleMonster plates I remembered the success I had with BM 322, with the houndstooth pattern so I decided to use that.

I was wearing blue that day so I decided to use two blues to go along with my outfit, and this is how it turned out...

With ideas like these I usually end up going and winging it - this time I added a coat of sparkles over the light blue, stamped my design and then added a coat of matte top coat!
I apologize however for my tip wear, I like using matte top coat but however I feel that there's never a formula that matches up to a regular top coat's protection on tip wear. Maybe I'll have to do a layer of Seche Vite and then matte top coat on top of that, hmmmmm :)


China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
Orly - Snow Cone
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails XTreme Wear - Blue It
Wet N Wild Wild Shine - Hallucinate (that name always makes me smile)
Gosh Matte Top Coat
BM - 322

This ended up being such a gorgeous combination, and Blue It stamped so nicely! I know that I'll be using my BM-322 a lot more now too, since it's fall and houndstooth is such a nice fall print!

Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment