Monday, November 5, 2012

NOTD: Classy and Elegant

Two of my favourite polishes that go together are Snow Cone and Gum Drop by Orly. I purchased them at the same time because they went so well together, and also because they were polishes I didn't have before.
I did this manicure during the summer, when I was looking for something pretty, elegant, and kind of pastel-y, and I also wanted to try out some of the designs on my BundleMonster plates, and this is what I came up with:
I apologize for the tip wear on my pointer, I think I took this photo on the second day I wore it since I didn't have time the first day!

This has to be one of my most favourite plates and two colours together, even my mother commented on how elegant it was!



Products:
Orly - Snow Cone & Gum Drop
Quo by Orly - Tourquoise Moonlight
BM-314

I hope everyone has a great week!
Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment