Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Memories of Summer

I was looking through some old photos from this summer and wanted to share my favourites... summer definitely ended too soon and now it's cold and dark and not sunny any more!

trip to the zoo!

I'm not sure whether these are bison or not....

my guide to the fair from a photo I took at the top of the ferris wheel!

gorgeous percherons that won 3rd place in the six horse hitch competition at the fair!

pan of the fair from my spot at the heavy horse ring

Jacob watching some seals!

this bear sat there for probably 3 hours, like the honey badger. I also didn't notice the bear in the back when I took it!

Sigh...... I miss summer :(
However I am looking forward to evenings spent cuddling in front of my fireplace and drinking hot chocolate, but I'm not looking forward to all the snow, oh well. Would it ever be possible to just stay home during the winter so I could sleep in until 10 every day?

Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment