Monday, November 26, 2012

Grey Cup 2012

Was anyone watching the Grey Cup last night? I was at my cousin's house with Jacob, and I am sooo glad that the Argos won! At the beginning it seemed that they would have an easy win but Calgary put up a good fight :)
of course, following my major sports game tradition, I of course did my nails with each team on one hand, since it was late last night when I finished them I'll have to take pictures of them once I get home so expect a post with pictures later tonight... unfortunately some of my nails aren't in the best condition since some things have fallen off, but I'll replace those and make them all nice for the photo, but here's the horrible quality photos I posted on Instagram:
Calgary Stampeders (booooo)
Toronto Argonauts (woo!)
 Have a great day, Julie xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment