Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Holiday Manicures 2012

So here it is... a post of my favourite manicures throughout the holiday season!
I was thinking about doing a 30 day challenge, I know there's a few holiday polish ones but I decided not to since I knew I would be busy this season and I was - I didn't even have time to blog!!

I will probably end up doing a 30 day challenge in the summer, since I'll be working my nail polish will  probably end up chipping a lot sooner than I'd like it!

Anyways, here are my favourite manicures I've done over Christmas and New Year's :)

using gold foil (Michael's) and gold bar glitter.


creative use of red and green hex glitter! My pinky was supposed to be a bow but it didn't turn out so well  :(

this one was my most favourite. I used a Bundlemoster plate and Konad white polish.
More details and photos after the jump!





Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment