Wednesday, September 19, 2012

NOTD: 3D Glitter and Pearls!

This manicure is inspired by the really cool 3D nail designs that Japanese people always have that are pink and glittery and have bows and pearls and massive gems on them! Here's what it looks like:

one of the images that I was inspired by was this one, unfortunately since my ring and pinky finger nails broke a few weeks back ( I'm still not happy about that!) my canvas has decreased quite a lot but I can deal with it. The glitter is actually a lot more glittery in person however than in the picture - sadly my camera seems to freak out whenever I try to take pictures of particularly sparkly manicures so rest assured that it does look a lot more flashy in person! I drew the hearts on both my pointer and ring finger but used Bundlemonster plates on my left hand.

The pearls and the rose are all from Dollarama, I bought a cheap decal meant to be used all at once and instead just peeled the pearls and the roses off the sticky backing before sorting them into sizes and putting them into the little sorting jars I have from Michael's where I have other nail things sorted into.

I'll try to stick more pictures in when I can, however I'll have to find them in the massive dump I did off my camera recently.

Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment