Sunday, August 26, 2012

Waaaah!

I'm sorry guys!

All the posts that I had written with my iPod and I thought I had cued, hadn't! :(
To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what went down but I've now deleted the Blogger app - so I'm sorry for my unintentional absence! 

A lot has happened - my two longest nails broke while I was at the barn (boo hoo) and my parents went away on vacation for a week and my boyfriend was away for two days shopping in the States and I had to look after his two dogs but I promise I'll catch you all up with everything! 

Yesterday I convinced my boyfriend to come with me to a pretty big horse show - I was driving so he agreed to come along - I downloaded all the schedules and the lists of who was competing in each division, my reason for going besides the fact that being a rider means I love horse shows was that there were some people from the barn where I ride at the show! Unfortunately because of the hour drive there, I missed all of their classes :(
Stay tuned for the post later on today after I finish uploading all my 840 (yes, 840) photos from the show!

Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment