Sunday, December 2, 2012

Official Grey Cup Nails!

It took longer than I thought... but here's the actual post with photos of the nails I did for the Grey Cup! These photos were actually taken a full day later, after they had gotten roughed up at school, so I had to replace some and fix up some other nails, which is why they don't look as good as they did on the first night.



I'm super happy with how they turned out, however my pointer finger nail just had to rip off in a really ugly way, so I wasn't happy with that nail. Also, ignore the super dry cuticles, I'll admit I haven't been keeping up with my cuticle moisturising as I normally do, which I know is going to come and bite me in the butt since it's winter and they need all the moisture they can get!

The random black spots on my right hand were left over from when I had to oil my gas pedal a little while earlier and they didn't wash off.

the weird angle on this photo makes it look my thumb is a whole lot smaller than it actually is... don't worry!

the Argos logo was really hard to do actually, especially the outlining part - the spot at the bottom is actually a piece of hex glitter, not that I forgot to paint that side!

Polishes used (Argos)
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails XTreme Wear - Blue It
Orly - Snow Cone
Maybelline Colour Show - Porcelain Party
Silver and Navy Blue Hex Glitter
Silver Metal Rectangles (Icing nail art wheel)

Polishes Used (Stamps)
Quo by Orly - Red Hot
Maybelline Colour Show - Porcelain Party
Icing - Jet Black
Red and White crystals
Gold Metal Diamond (Icing nail art wheel)

Also, since it's December... get ready for all my Christmas Manicures!!
Julie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment